As an event planner, I automatically checked my self with typing "Christmas" in the title. To be inclusionary, corporate events are always called "Holiday Parties". As someone that has become obsessed with all thing events, I have grown a love for all events and get excited to plan for cultures outside of my own but I personally celebrate Christmas!! So here is my dream Christmas list this year!!
- Ringly Ring - Lets start with a bang!! Although expensive, I am completely obsessed with the black onyx ring by Ringly. They are a line of chic wearables but what I like the most is that you can specify what you would like to be alerted to. I try to manage my time strictly and that includes when I reply back to messages and respond to emails. This is perfect whether working or in a social environment.
- Totty Belt - So, I already have the original Canvas Totty Belt but more recently they have come out with a less bulky options. I'm crossing my fingers for a Pro Leather Pocket Totty this Christmas. Plus, my favorite part about Totty Belts is that the designer is an event professional from Las Vegas, Brit Bertino!! I love supporting my fellow entrepreneurs and small businesses.... PLUS she's in events!! YASS!
- Rework - I can admit that I have a huge book obsession. All of my past orders on Amazon (and there are alot!) are books! And of course while starting a business I don't have all the time in the world to read so I am ordering WAY faster than I can read them. With that being said, I have convinced myself I need REWORK by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. All of my favorite entrepreneurs are talking about this book on their different platforms and the authors produced my favorite online software that I use for event planning, Basecamp!
- Ello Cole Travel Mug - This is hands down the BEST REUSABLE MUG EVER!! It keeps my coffee and tea hot for hours and when on event site I can just close the top and throw it in my bag full of coffee (which I do often!) and it doesn't spill!! For some reason, this company is discontinuing the mug but I am determined to get at least 5!
- Mug that reminds me of you - For those of you who don't know me personally, I am OBSESSED with mugs! (I had to build shelving to accomodate the mugs) I mostly love that they remind me of someone specific or a trip I've taken.... Plus I love all hot beverages!! So any mugs that symbolize an inside joke we have or the city you're in (most of my friends and family live in a different state).