10 things you didn’t know about me. Here goes!!
1. I am a recovering caffiene-holic. I was up to 6 cups of coffee per day after quitting cold turkey for 3 weeks I am now only at 4 cups per week at the most. Yay!
2. At 5’10.5″ I am the shorty of the family. Dad – 6’3″, Mom – 6′, Little Bro – 6’6′.
3. I LOVE my humongous eyes but because they are soo big my vision is horrible. I am a member of the coke bottle glasses club and proud!
4. I just discovered the world of natural hair. I am an new found curly girl and growing incresingly excited about it.
5. I was raised in Matteson, IL, south suburb of Chicago. We still own my childhood home!
6. Freshman year of College I took more dance classes than classes towards my major.
7. My guilty pleasure it the Disney Channel. I still get excited when the Disney Original Movies premiere!
8. 90% of my closest friends and BFF’s live out of state. Love you guys!
9. The men on my dad’s side are all nicknamed “Kirk” which is short for our last name Kirkland. Just because I’m female doesn’t mean I should be excluded from the tradition!
10. I am very picky when it comes to food and could eat the same things for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday.
Hope you learned a little more about me! Thanks for reading!